Monday, April 4, 2011

Feelin' Groovy

The lowdown is this: it finally hit me on that gut-level where real change occurs that the guy who has been causing me all this heartache is a real shit head and as soon as I realized that, my body radiated relief and joy and I felt a million times better. Of course, the box of See's candy I was wolfing down at the time might have helped too. I have given up having chocolate excesses and cookie binges except for once a month or so (and have much better cholesterol as a result) but this was a special day. Each piece was a revelation and with each bite my courage rose and the hands on my moxie meter climbed back up to "mojo-licious" and has stayed there despite the resultant sugar crash half an hour later.

I have the day off. I might spend it visiting some elderly friends who don't get out much, and then go on to the Beauty Parlor for a new set of false eyelashes, and a foot massage, THAT's how good I feel.

He's a jerk, I can't do anything about that, just keep on moving. How nice to finally release the tension and worry--is he The One? What did I do wrong? How do I play it if he calls--should I pretend nothing happened?--and just get back to being myself, killer pedicure and all. Now that I don't have to be discreet, I might cough up one or two stories about this person, and then you'll see what all the fuss was about. I guarantee these skanky stories will blow your socks off and it's a shame I have to use fake names for fear of being sued (or worse.) Give me a day or two and I'll start posting the good, the bad, and the coyote ugly. I can hardly wait! 

1 comment:

  1. Good Girl, like the song says 'I'm gonna wash that man right out of my hair'. Get a shampoo and blow dry as well as the foot massage and new lashes.

    Leave shit where shit belongs, not nice carrying it around with you wherever you go.

    ReplyDelete