Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Fifteen Minute Orgasm and Triple Testosterone Dilemma Deux

Gentle Readers, apparently it is not enough that I have become a Modern Siren, but now I'm supposed to get a four-hour body and have 15 minute orgasms as well. Being a woman of a certain age, I don't want to cut out carbs in order to triple my testosterone and I don't want to lose enough body fat to have clear muscle definition. I'll stick to being healthy and aim for being able to cross my legs in hot weather unaided, thank you very much. While I admire people who take their health seriously, who is to say I don't? I have a black ancestress who bequeathed me her black woman's butt along with another ancestress who gave me blue eyes and skin that burns in ten minutes in the shade. It makes for an alluring combination to some men, and if someone isn't interested in me as I am, too damn bad for him.

I should also mention a rule not learned at my mother's knee but one which I imparted to my own dear child: don't shag where you eat. These two rules, plus a healthy dose of self-respect, have kept my countdown of paramours low, but well worth it. So there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment