Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Today's words of wisdom courtesy of Miss Suzy

Do Civilized BJ Men

My friend Suzy Q snapped this picture and posted it to her Facebook account. It is posted here with her gracious permission. She wrote something to the effect that the shirt says, "Do Civilized BJ Men" and while blow jobs do indeed tend to calm most men down, she'd rather just tip at Christmas. This is a sensible attitude and one I endorse heartily.

 A friend met me for lunch the other day and revealed that her teenage daughter had been caught giving a bj to a lad she knows. "The fool just wanted to be caught!" her mother fumed. "Or else she wouldn't have given head in a tent!" I couldn't help but laugh. These are words that never crossed my mother's lips: Darling, if you must give head, never give head in a tent, everyone will know what you're up to.  
Come to think of it, my mother kept strangely silent on that topic, possibly knowing deep down that any word she said might get posted someday. God only knows what I've said that will end up splashed on my daughter's FB page. Can't be worse than anything I post myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment