Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Teach in China

I've said it before, I'll say it again. If you want to teach in China, particularly Beijing, please contact me (leave a message in the contact section below) and I'll give you the skinny on the school that hired you (if I can.)  I can't tell you how many times I've been screwed six ways to Sunday with local schools during my twenty plus years here: I've even had a massive meltdown with an international school--supposedly one of the good ones--due to a very dishonest person in one of the administrative departments. There are also some excellent schools and fantastic departments to work with, and if I can endorse anyone, I will do so. I might even be able to pass along some tips to help you navigate through the first week of teaching, so that you are not wasting your students' time. You might also need some help finding an apartment, or getting around. If it's going to make your Mamma feel better, knowing that you can contact me for the inside scoop, then don't hesitate to write to me via the comment section below. I live to serve, baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment