Thursday, December 29, 2011

Just on the cusp with Feces

A quick trip down memory lane: my grandmother Totsy was famous for two things (besides avoiding shoplifting convictions, that is): first, her inability to admit she might be wrong, and second, her conviction that they way she pronounced any word was correct, be it French, which she didn't speak, or English, which was her second language, or even Czech, which was her home language as a child. This lead to some interesting comments, such as "They looked at me as if I was a LEAPER," and my favorite, "Well, astrology is very mod now, isn't it, and I think I have a house in Feces." That's what I think of when things go to pot, that the moon is in Feces, and will come back to some state of normalcy before long.

No comments:

Post a Comment