Monday, February 21, 2011

Seduced and Abandoned...

Without a good man's name, she dreams of Indiana while she walks the streets of shame. (I'd still like to hear that song sung--haven't ever heard it, just heard the lyrics quoted.)


I just deleted a post, not because it's untrue or anything but rather, I don't want to put that much negativity into the world.



Basically, someone went behind my back and lied about it as well. I am a control freak about many things (it's also called PROFESSIONALISM, folks) and someone I have had a rocky time with anyway used my name to get his foot in a door, lied about it, and when confronted had the gall to state if I "stuck with him I could really go places," because he had--and again, I quote-- "a major in with this place."



Yeah, the "in" is ME. I heard from the company in question---my relationship with them is fine, they are not aware that I did not know anything about this other person, other than what information they forwarded me directly, and I am not going to poison the internet with more of my own brand of vitriol.



Suffice to say, if you claim to be my friend and then cross me, particularly behind my back, you are not anyone I will work with again. I don't have to "get you back", as just being that much of an asshole is going to trip you up anyway. Just don't ask for my help when you're down.

No comments:

Post a Comment