Saturday, February 26, 2011

I'm Ticked Off

Dear Google and every other stupid search engine on the planet:


Just because I am writing from China doesn't mean you should detect the country and then FRICKIN' SWITCH the language of the page I'm accessing from English to Chinese.



You even do this on my own damn blog. I refuse to sign in or touch a page when I cannot read the language it's in.



If I am using Google English, I expect it to stay in Google English. If I am using another site, and I'm typing away in English, I will be extremely, extremely pissed off if YOUR computer suddently realizes that I'm accessing from within China and changes the page I'm using, AS I'M USING IT, to Chinese.



What's really upsetting for me is the face I use a VPN which is supposed to make my presence on the Net far more secure than it actually is.



Oh, and MSN? BING is frickin' annoying, hard to use, and when I'm typing in something into the MSN address bar, I do NOT want it to default immediately to a Bing Search in--you guessed it--Chinese.



You suck for doing this. I have spoken.

1 comment: