Sunday, January 23, 2011

How Fat White Guys Get Laid in China

Just in case you're wondering at my recent silence, know this: I have been busy beyond any reasonable idea of busy. I have, at present, three jobs, plus a series of graduate classes which have been swatted to the side like hungry horseflies: they buzz at my subconscious constantly, preventing me from getting any real sleep on the few hours I have nightly to crash. If it wasn't for my ayi leaving me highly spiced mutton/cabbage/onion danishes in the fridge I probably wouldn't have time to eat. So, while I am in this limbo called Got To Earn Baby Girl's Tuition for Next Term, let me give you a promise: when I have the time, I will sit down and write down the tale of The Most Bizarre Text Messages I Have Ever Received, and its codicil, if you will, entitled Puppet Sex. (Yeah, you read that right.)  

In the meantime, please look at the label "New Stories for Old China Hands" because I am very proud of these stories and they are all true: The Weather With You details how Western people do not wear enough clothes, according to the Chinese standard, but most of all I am proud of I (heart) China Dot Commies, which needs a more revealing title. I love the title, but most peole don't read it fearing it is about Communism or worse, the Internet and Geeks. Well, it IS about geekdom, but largely the geekdom of Asian Wanna Bes. If I meet ONE MORE GUY in the US who holds his hand over his heart and proclaims that China is his true spiritual home I'm gonna spew, that's all I'm saying. Read I (heart) China Dot Commies and learn how even the most repugnant of fat white boys can get all the monkey lovin' he ever wanted, except for one here I worked with for two of the worst years of my life (He's the sort that explains the punch line to jokes which weren't funny in the first place --then tells you you're stupid if you didn't get it. Sadly, he does it in both languages.) I heart China, by the way, is a true story, and nothing was exaggerated. (How sad is that?)

1 comment:

  1. Fat men need love too. Fat chicks do not.

    ReplyDelete